Thursday, June 13, 2013


Prosciutto Salad

It has been so long since I have written, it's a miracle I can even put two sentences together. I have moved, slaved and cooked since the last entry and there is no stopping in sight. Here is a recipe I devised out of the blue. It has become my favorite salad ever. And yes, the recipe indicates that this is for two, but of course I have inhaled this all by myself every now and then.

4 cups Lettuce
¼ cup Prosciutto
2 tbsp Pine nuts
½ cup Cherry Tomatoes
1 tsp Mustard
½ Lemon
½ tsp Salt
2 tbsp Walnut Oil

Serves 2

Place the lettuce in a serving bowl. Tear the prosciutto into pieces and toss over the lettuce. Cut the tomatoes in half and add to the salad. Toss the pine nuts in and proceed to make the dressing. Mix the salt, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl and drizzle the oil in slowly while whisking. When combined, drizzle over the salad and toss before serving.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment