Friday, December 27, 2013

Shrimp with Zucchini

I think I have posted a variation of this before so hang in there. This dish is super easy to make and you'll be done in probably less than 15 minutes. I buy shrimp that are already peeled and deveined, season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. They sauté in a pan with olive oil for about 5 minutes.
While that's happening, I chopped a couple of zucchini and half an onion, threw that into a separate pan with olive oil and minced garlic and after about 5 minutes, I added frozen corn kernels and peas. I seasoned the veggies with salt, pepper and dried thyme and cooked them for a couple more minutes until the frozen veggies defrosted.
Squirt some lemon over the shrimp if you have it and plate it all up and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment