Saturday, April 23, 2011

Soft Drinks

I’m not much into drinking anything else other than water. I think that’s because growing up, we didn’t have anything else in the house so that’s just what I got used to. I don’t drink sodas, juices or coffee unless absolutely necessary, meaning water is not available and I need some liquid. I do remember friends always having one or the other available at their houses when I’d go over for play dates but even then, I wasn’t too impressed. There are only a couple of items that stand out in my mind that I’ve thought were pretty tasty drinks or just interesting, not necessarily good. Here they are:



Soda my husband had in Japan - yes, it's called Pocari Sweat



This was pretty much the only real soda I thought tasted good when I was a kid





Elderflower juice is very popular in Europe and the syrup is even used in cocktails - it's yummy




Thought this sounded healthy and tried the lavender flavor - it's disgusting, like drinking soap




An Austrian soda-like herbal drink, not really known outside that country



No comments:

Post a Comment