Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Kitchen Faves

There are always things I want to add to my kitchen library, which is what I call the entire domain really. It doesn’t just pertain to cook books, which I have plenty of, but to gadgets, references and just the coolest tools ever. For the longest time, I have wanted the items pictured below. In fact, I can safely say that I waited years to get that darn knife rack that when I finally picked it up, I felt like a kid at Christmas. It’s worth waiting for the things you really want, and since I am particular about the type of chalkboard or just the perfectly round cake dome, it can take forever for me to purchase items from my wish list. So these are the latest additions that I have used almost daily now.

 
Chalkboard 
 
Cake dome 
 
Self-explanatory 

No comments:

Post a Comment