Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Breakfast

Yes, you read right. Spurred by raging hormones and probably an extra dose of stress, I have been indulging in grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast. It's the kind of stuff that makes you want to go straight back to sleep as soon as you wolf it down. In hindsight, it seems like a better idea to eat this in the mornings on days that I don't have to go into the office or be in any way productive, so maybe the next one will wait until the weekend. In any case, since I couldn't just have plain old cheese on my melted carb-fest, I also included prosciutto or salami, whatever was handy. My husband looked at me as though I lost my mind at 8 or 9 in the morning, but he couldn't help himself from stealing half of one before running downstairs. I managed one decent picture that encapsulates the oozing richness so comforting in the morning, and appropriately enough, the picture is blurry, just like I am at that time of day.


No comments:

Post a Comment