Saturday, August 10, 2013

Menu Planning

I am having a few friends over for a ladies lunch tomorrow and am going back and forth on the menu. I have been going back and forth on the menu for about two months. Am totally undecided. I usually have a sit-down meal that allows us to munch for at least an hour without having to get up and change scenery. Since I have a new place, I am sure they will want to tour it and enjoy the outdoors as well since it's gorgeous outside and we'll meet around lunchtime. Instead of doing the usual, I'm thinking of just having finger foods, that way everyone can fix themselves small plates and graze as we move around. As I have yet to shop for ingredients, my plans might change still. We will see. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures of whatever I end up making to post on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment